Crew 216 Research Report 27-Nov-2019
Submitted by: Crew Researcher Whittle
1) Psych Scale (TAMU IRB2019-1042D) – Next surveys planned for Sol 5.
2) Medical Casts – Continuation of Crew 215 research. Planning to crush gypsum tomorrow.
3) In-Situ Fluorescent Mineral Prospecting – Still searching for radioactives and rare Earths, looking at potential EVA plans for week 2.
4) MDRS Mapping – Nothing further to report (awaiting return of map with desired annotations from Director).
5) MDRS Communications – Completed 2 EVAs to evaluate potential rebroadcasting sites. GPS coordinates of 5 potential sites marked (3 close to Hab, 2 on Kissing Camel Ridge). Plan to evaluate further with GIS.