Crew 216 Research Report 30-Nov-2019
Submitted by: Whittle
1) Psych Scale (TAMU IRB2019-1042D) – Nothing further to report.
2) Medical Casts – Continuation of Crew 215 research. Crushed 60% of gypsum, will continue tomorrow and begin purifying.
3) In-Situ Fluorescent Mineral Prospecting – Planning reconnaissance EVA for 03-Dec-2019.
4) MDRS Mapping – Nothing further to report (awaiting return of map with desired annotations).
5) MDRS Communications – Completed GIS view shades of repeater sites to West and South of Hab. Attempted to climb ridge to North of Hab to find rebroadcast point, climb aborted due to steepness. Will complete GIS reconnaissance of same point and potentially try again later in mission.