Crew 245 Sol Summary Report 16-04-2021
Author’s name: Shayna Hume
Mission Status: Executive Officer
Sol Activity Summary:
· 08:30-09:30: Jamming out as a crew to Hamilton and Disney music while cooking and eating breakfast, then doing debriefing. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast!
· 09:30-10:30: Preparing gopro and science mission equipment sterilization.
· 10:30: Finish 5 minutes in airlock and EVA Crew #1 out onto Mars.
· 10:30-12:00: Crew 1 out on EVA.
· ~12:00: Crew 1 recalled from EVA.
· 12:30-13:00: Crew spoke with Outpost regarding Map usage over instruments.
· 13:00-14:30: Vegetable pot pie!
· 14:30-17:00: Misc. science.
· 17:00-6:30: Learned how to make challah!
Look Ahead Plan: Tomorrow is EVA #6 and #7, where the crew will practice map usage.
Anomalies in work: early return due to over-reliance on GPS over maps.
Crew Physical Status: No issues.
EVA: EVA #5, with EVA crew #1. Report incoming.
Reports to be filed: Operations Report, EVA Report, EVA Plan
Support Requested: n/a