Crew 239 GreenHab Report 08-11-2021
GreenHab Officer: Cynthia Montanez
Environment Control: Opened door at 11:31 a.m. when the temperature in the GreenHab was 88℉
1. Temperature at 8:30 a.m. à 67℉ with 8% humidity
2. Temperature at 11:31 a.m. à 88℉ with 14% humidity
3. Temperature at 11:31 a.m. à 70℉ with 19% humidity
Hours of supplemental light: None
Daily water usage for crops: One full white watering can
– Need precise measurements of pail volume for proper values
Daily water usage for research and/or other purposes: None
Water in the Blue Tank ___0___ gallons.
– Need the amount of gallons the blue tank can hold water
Time(s) of watering for crops: 5:33 p.m.
Changes to crops: None
Narrative: Plants are growing well. Needed to leave the GreenHab door open most of the day since it would not cool down until the Sun went down.
1. Fresh Radish (12.09 lbs)
2. Mixed Greens (2.45 lbs)
3. Wild Rocket (0.65 lbs)
Support/ Supplied Needed: Soil