[title Research Report– December 05th]
Crew 216 Research Report 5-Dec-2019
Submitted by: Whittle
1) Psych Scale (TAMU IRB2019-1042D) – 3rd stage surveys completed, final stage on Saturday.
2) Medical Casts – Tested 6 blocks to destruction to determine shear yield stress. Determined ideal composition for proof of concept cast to be completed.
3) In-Situ Fluorescent Mineral Prospecting – EVA was successful with several samples obtained. Further evaluation will be done in Hab in a controlled dark room and compared against reference materials.
4) MDRS Mapping – Nothing further to report.
5) MDRS Communications – No new developments on this project today.