Crew 219 Science Report 16-JAN-20
Crew Science Officer: Hannah Blackburn
1. Biometrics and Neurobehavioral Research
All sleep logs and post-EVA surveys sent to HSO.
Disassembled drone for transport and discovered that multiple wires were not connected to motors 3 and 4.
3. Dust Mitigation for Optical Mirrors
Mirrors packed for transport.
4. Astrophotography of Celestial Bodies
Made color images of NGC4258, M40, and the whirlpool galaxy.
5. Remediation of Mars Regolith
Nothing to report.
6. Chemical and Mineralogical Composition of the MDRS Site
Samples prepared for transport.
7. Protocols for the Discovery of Life on Mars
Samples photographed and prepared for transport.
Glassware check out:
10 glass beakers (sizes between 200 and 500 ml) were cleaned, dried, and put away.