GreenHab Officers: Marufa Bhuiyan and Morgan Kainu
Environmental control: Heating. GreenHab door shade cloth (40%) (30%) on.
Average temperatures: 19.3 °C
Floor Unit: 20 °C
Floor Unit: 26 °C
Floor Unit: 15 °C
Floor Unit: 16 °C
GreenHab door opened: 12:30 and closed: 13:49
Hours of supplemental light: 19:30 to 00:00
Daily water usage for crops: 13.7 gallons
Daily water usage for research and/or other purposes: NA
Water in Blue Tank 100.04 gallons
Time(s) of watering for crops: 2
08:33 = 6.3 gallons
18:15 = 7.4 gallons
Changes to crops: The following tubs/plants need to be relabeled:
• Ginger (fresh from market – it was brought in to mission by crew member Matt Wise).
• Mystery seed ( Crew member M. Bhuiyan re-arranged found a mystery seed, there was no label in it and no one knows yet what plant this is. Probably it will be a surprise for the next MDRS crews).
• Romania lettuce, Radish sparkle, Bell pepper (California Wonder)
Harvest: 22 g icicle radish, 14 g purple sun radish, 7 g cilantro, 4 g basil, 4 g oregano, 3 g lemon balm, 4 g marjoram, 14 g wild rocket, 3 g buttercrunch, 1 g chives, 7 g lettuce
Support/supplies needed: NA
• Sweeped the floor, getting ready to introduce our GreenHab to the next MDRS crews.
• Labelled two tubs as recycle bins: 1. Organic (plant remains/dead plants) and 2. Inorganic (non-burn items).
• Added a new cleaning brush (red color)