This is our Science Report until today
Science Report 19 Dec 2018
Crew 201 – Mex-1 Crew
Submitted by Crew Astronomer/Scientist Federico Martínez
1. The Multidimensional Fatigue Symptom Inventory: The crew is responding a questionary every day, and creating a database for its future analysis.
2. Crew Wellness Experiment: Between 7 am and 8 am, every member of the crew has been measure its weight and pressure, and taking notes of water consumption when the day is over.
3. Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Pointing: The spaceship that carries on the Satellite system is going to arrive tomorrow at the station.
4. 3D Printing in space exploration: 3D printer fully assemble and tested, it arrived to the station with malfunction, two days of a assemble and repair, now it works correctly.
5. Engaging space to the people: Work in progress.
6. Validation of electronics architecture and communication protocols for an exploration rover: Currently, making electronics and communication tests, working on the communication between RF modules and computer.
7. Behavior of Artificial Vision algorithms for Autonomous Navigation: Having trouble with the setup of the camera recognition software, the team went to an EVA to collect picture samples to train the algorithm.
8. Prototype and mechanical testing of Exploration rover: Work in progress.
9. Martian Soil Analysis for usage on Greenhab: First day of samples recollection, testing will begin on Dec 20.