Crew 201 Greenhab Report 31-DEC-2018
Cooling w/ ambient air (1hrs)
40% Shade Cloth on
80% Shade Cloth put on far right corner
Hours of Supplemental Light:
Daily Water Usage of Crops:
Water in Blue Tank (lbs):
Times of Watering for Crops:
Changes to crops:
* Mixed salad greens harvested
* Cucumbers displaying good progress
* Chives sprouting
* Radish displaying good progress
* Carrots look dry
* Cress displaying good growth
* Sugar Snow Peas displaying good growth
* Savory Mix sprouting
Its about to be 2019 and we are celebrating with a large meal!
Fortunately, the greenhouse can provide with some herbs and mixed greens for the feast!
Some plants were harvested and watered. A majority of the plants are looking good.
Some of the carrots’ stem are not rigid and falling over.
Date: SOL2 Crew 202 (SOL14 overall)
* Basil – 6 g
* Parsley – 1 g
* Mixed Salad Greens – 259 g