Crew 206 Green Hab Report – 08-MAR-2019
GreenHab Officer: Norbert Pouzin
Environmental control: Heating and Cooling w/ ambient air (1 hrs)
Shade Cloth (40%)
Hours of supplemental light: 0 Hours
Daily water usage for crops: 4.3 gallons
Water in Blue Tank: 232.5 gallons
Crops watered at 0830 hours (2.15 gallons) and 1830 hours (2.15 gallons):
TIME NOTED TEMPERATURE(° C ) / HUMIDITY(%)
1) 08.30 AM 23.5° C / 37 %
2) 12.00 AM 26.9° C / 20 %
3) 15.00 PM 23.6° C / 20 %
4) 18.30 PM 20.4° C / 22 %
Changes to crops:
Here are the notable changes from the last week :
– One sunflower is in flower, an other one is also flowering
– The fenel planted on 15 JAN keeps growing (~ 3 cm)
– Still no sprouts from the tomatoes planted last week
– The cucumber is still very weak, almost dead
– The cress planted this week is now ~ 6 cm
– The sugar peas are still yellow, even with a bit of fertilizer
– Two lettuces are almost ready to harvest. The other are small (leafs
of ~ 2 cm)
– Microgreens and savory mix in tray almost ready to harvest
In the blue gardener :
– Basil, parsley, and sage are still abundant !
– Fenel is getting wider
– The tomatoe still has one sick branch
– Cilandro is now ~ 10 cm
Planted today :
– In a gardener : one row of Savory Mix, one row of Lettuce, and one row
– In a pot : chives
– Today I planted new crops in the greenhab : chives in a pot, and
savory mix + lettuces + microgreens in a gardener.
– I also made an inventory of the current plant in the greenhab and
their changes since last week.
– I opened the door 1 hour this morning, between 1000 and 1100.
– I put a bit of fertilizer on the tomatoe in the blue tray, and on
Harvest: 8 g of basil and 1.6 g of sage
Support/supplies needed: None.