Crew 216 Research Report 3-Dec-2019
Submitted by: Whittle
1) Psych Scale (TAMU IRB2019-1042D) – 3rd stage surveys to take place on Wednesday.
2) Medical Casts – powder was dehydrated with 400 degree Celsius treatment. Samples were taken before and after dehydration to evaluate total water loss by weight. Powder will be rehydrated into molds to evaluate breaking points tomorrow or Thursday pending success of standardized mold.
3) In-Situ Fluorescent Mineral Prospecting – EVA was successful with several samples obtained. Further evaluation will be done in Hab in a controlled dark room and compared against reference materials.
4) MDRS Mapping – Nothing further to report.
5) MDRS Communications – No new developments on this project today.