Crew 193 – PHEnOM Gold Crew
Submitted by XO/Science Officer Doug Campbell
1. Emergency EVAC EVA: No EVAs took place today.
2. Sunspot and Solar Flare Monitoring: Our CGA continued his task of monitoring the sun for sunspot activity. He found a solar prominence during his imaging session this morning.
3. Shortwave Texting on EVA’s: No EVAs took place today.
4. GPS Route Measurements: No EVAs took place today.
5. Waterless dish cleaning: Samples were taken from a dirty dish that had been place under UV and a dirty dish that had been wiped with dirt and then placed under a UV light. Bacteria are growing on the samples from the first test.
6. The MAG (Maximum Absorbency Garment) utilization study: No progress today. Possible that the continuation of this study from Crew 192 will be scrapped.
7. Spacesuit Helmet Fogging: No EVAs took place today.
8. Crew Comfort, Health and Safety on EVA: No EVAs took place today.